LONDON, June 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — RegTech Associates, a research firm specializing in the RegTech and RiskTech markets, today announces the launch of its network of professionals to deepen its expertise and further strengthen the services it offers to its many clients.
The network brings together nine industry heavyweights from diverse areas including financial crime, conduct risk, cyber, operational risk, blockchain and financial markets infrastructure who will provide input and advice to the RegTech Associates team.
RegTech Associates is the premier global brand conducting research on the RiskTech and RegTech markets. The firm works with a variety of technology providers, government agencies and regulators to provide research-led strategic advice on topics as diverse as RegTech adoption, European market entry for cyber scale-ups, and ESG regulatory and technology advice to financial institutions.
The network of experts includes the following individuals, all of whom are leading authorities in their respective fields:
- Markus KochAdvisor to FinTech & Academia and Director of Mores Risk Advisory
- David CowlandHead of Technology Services at Eliga Services
- Gareth EvansFounder, Digital Risk Advisors
- Marc Fungard, Senior Managing Directors, Technical Services at K2 Integrity
- Victoria LemieuxProfessor of Archival Studies at the the University of British Columbia information school
- Martha Lia RequeijoExperienced financial crime expert
- Emma ParrySenior Advisor on Conduct Risk and Culture, RegTech and FinTech
- prof Cameron RogersHead of Cyber and Information Security at BAE-Systems Air
- Lilia TiraSenior Consultant for Strategic Business Development
Jason Boud, Co-Founder and CEO of RegTech Associates explains why they are starting the Expert Network:
“As the RegTech and RiskTech markets continue to expand and mature, we are committed to maintaining our track record of providing deep expertise and evidence-based advice to our growing list of global clients. This group of experts, all of whom are highly renowned in their own fields, now enables us to provide an unprecedented breadth and depth of knowledge and insight.”
He explained why he was interested in joining the expert network, David Cowland says;
“RegTech Associates has the broadest view of the RegTech market I have seen. As a consultant in this space, it seemed a natural fit to pool our knowledge, skills and experience. The network of experts will complement RegTech Associates’ strategy in the marketplace with individuals who have expertise in their taxonomy of RegTech companies.”
Jason Boud, CEO at [email protected]
Tel. 0333 090 7640
About RegTech Associates
RegTech Associates is a research firm that uses its analytics to provide clients with strategic insight and advice. RegTech Associates brings together all sides of the market to help RegTech and RiskTech providers grow and to help regulated companies manage compliance more effectively. Founded in 2017, RegTech Associates is a privately held company based in London.
SOURCE RegTech Associates Limited