by Sayantani Sanyal
October 27, 2021
With the growing advancements in technology, it is now possible to build complex applications without spending a lot of money or waiting months or years and employing multiple developers. The advent of low-code and no-code platforms has made it possible to develop applications that are integrated with advanced technologies. With the advent of these platforms, more and more companies are trying to leverage their capabilities to develop AI products. This brings into the picture the drag-and-drop visual tools that are helping data scientists fill the void and make AI less intimidating for less technical people. In this article, we’re going to talk about the best low-code or no-code platforms for building AI products.
• Mendix: Mendix is a low-code mobile development platform intended for mobile application design and development. The platform specifically offers a low-code development landscape that handles application development through a visual, model-driven environment, which increases the speed and efficiency of the application development process.
• Obviously AI: Obviously, AI uses state-of-the-art natural language processing systems to perform complex tasks with custom CSV data. It enables users to integrate data from other sources as well as from Salesforce, Redshift, and other related platforms. So users can use this platform with no prior knowledge of linear regression or text classification to perform predictive analysis of their data.
• Clarifai: Clarifai is a leading deep learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing and automatic speech recognition. The platform has a broad repository of pre-trained, cutting-edge AI models built with millions of issues and context. It can recognize explicit content, attributes such as food, textures or faces from unstructured images, videos or texts.
• Zoho Creator: Zoho Creator is one of the most competent low-code platforms that helps users create applications easily and integrate their functions seamlessly. The level of programming skills of the developers doesn’t matter as this platform aims to make everything easy, safe and fast.
• Microsoft Power apps: Building low-code applications and platforms is made easy with Microsoft Power Apps. It enables users to quickly build apps that solve the challenges while reinventing traditional processes to increase business agility. They also offer pre-made templates and a drag-and-drop feature to quickly build the apps.
• Akko: It’s a simple, easy-to-use platform that allows anyone to change their sales, finance, and marketing responsibilities on a daily basis with the power of AI. Akkio trains and implements AI models in minutes, without the help of consultants, software or sales pitches. Users who create the models do not need any prior AI experience. It’s free to use and can help businesses grow efficiently.
• Fritz AI: It is a growing machine learning platform that is helping to bridge the gap between mobile developers and data scientists. The Fritz AI Studio enables users to quickly turn their ideas into production-ready tools by providing data annotation tools and synthetic data for the seamless generation of data sets.
• Appian: Appian helps companies build workflows and applications quickly with its low-code platform. It enables users to develop enterprise-grade apps with attractive user interfaces to integrate technology, people, data and systems into a single workflow to accelerate the growth of the business.
• Creation: Creatio is a global software company that offers a leading low-code platform for process and customer relationship management. The Creatio platform aims to accelerate complex industrial processes and thrive in the midst of constant innovation and disruption in order to adapt and transform itself to market demands.
• Kaspio: Caspio is another great choice for building cloud-based applications without coding. The platform helps users create database design, user permissions, workflows, and more. It is a well-known low-code platform suitable for building scalable, reliable and secure online database applications.
Share this article
Do the sharing thing