Report Scope: This report provides a detailed description of the Healthcare Virtual Assistants and the latest technologies on the market. The report provides market estimates for various types of virtual assistants in healthcare.
New York, Aug. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the release of Virtual Healthcare Assistants Market report – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06130443/?utm_source=GNW
The report also includes the latest technological developments and product performance ratings in the market.
Based on the device type, the Healthcare Virtual Assistants market is segmented into Smart Speakers and Chatbots.
Based on the technology, the market for virtual assistants in healthcare is divided into automatic speech recognition, text-based, and text-to-speech.
Based on the end-users, the Virtual Assistants in Healthcare market is segmented into Healthcare Providers, Healthcare Payers, Patients, and other end-users (pharmacies, research organizations, etc.).
The report discusses the qualitative and quantitative factors influencing market growth. Market drivers, restraints and opportunities are discussed in the report.
This report discusses some of the key drivers and restraints in the global healthcare virtual assistants market, as well as the competition and the strategies and achievements of the key players. The discussion focuses on the most important market participants, trends in product launches, collaborations, and mergers and acquisitions.
The report also includes company profiles of the major vendors, including company overview, key product offerings, financial statistics, and current developments. The report offers insights into market share and the upcoming regional demand for virtual assistants in healthcare.
Some of the key market players covered in the report are Nuance Communications Inc., Amazon, Verint Systems Inc., Infermedica, Sensely Inc., and ADA Digital Health. For market estimates, data for 2019 was given as the base year with forecasts for 2021 to 2026. The estimates used are based on the total sales of the manufacturers. The forecast and forecast sales values ââare in constant US dollars, not adjusted for inflation.
– 47 tables
– An Overview of the Global Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market
– Market size estimation and analysis of global market trends with data from 2019-2021 with forecast of CAGR through 2026
– Highlights of the market potential for virtual healthcare assistants by product, technology, end-user, and region
– Identification of new opportunities, challenges and technological changes within the industry and detailed analysis of current market trends and market forecasts
– Detailed description of artificial intelligence and machine learning in healthcare; Information on AI-powered chatbots and healthcare chatbots; and coverage of robotic surgery and its benefits
– An overview of intelligent virtual assistants, their key benefits, key features, and the latest trends, and a discussion of potential problems with intelligent virtual assistant software
– Details on AI cybersecurity applications in healthcare and discussion of emerging concerns about the security of patient data and key benefits such as providing budget-friendly solutions to healthcare organizations’ processes
– Insights into regulatory issues such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and compliance with HITRUST CSF
– Comprehensive profiles of the leading companies Amazon.com Inc., Babylon, eGain Corp., HealthTap Inc., Microsoft Corp. and Sensely Inc.
Global Healthcare Virtual Assistants Market was worth BLACKED in 2020. The market is expected to grow at an Average Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of BLACKED% and reach ESTIMATED by 2026.
The increasing number of smartphone users and the increasing use of healthcare applications around the world is one of the key drivers for the virtual healthcare assistant market. The increasing demand for quality health care and the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases are some of the key factors that can be ascribed to the growth of the market.
Reasons for this study
The COVID-19 outbreak has put a huge strain on the health sector worldwide. With no established treatment, an exponential increase in cases, reduced resources, and the vulnerability of medical staff to contagion with the virus, the industry struggled to manage the crises.
In this scenario, intelligent virtual assistants (IVAs) emerged in the healthcare sector. Technology has helped deal with the COVID-19 pandemic.
This study also sheds light on the potential growth of the market. The market participants are discussed thoroughly.
The study will provide a detailed overview of market participants, market shares, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, and financial metrics.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06130443/?utm_source=GNW
Via report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can get all the market research you need – instantly and in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001